Terms and Conditions
We will try and keep these terms and conditions as simple as possible. There is nothing worse than reading pages of incomprehensible legal jargon ! Our service, like all postal flower businesses uses Guernsey Post and the Royal Mail for delivery.
- We normally dispatch flowers Monday to Thursday. They usually take 24 to 48 hours to arrive at the delivery address in the UK. Eire deliveries usually take between 3 and 6 days to arrive. We cannot guarantee a delivery date or time. We post UK orders (when time allows ) 48 hours before the requested delivery date. Deliveries requested for Mondays may be posted on the previous Friday at our discretion. Remember they may have up to 48 hours sitting in a sorting office somewhere. In inclement weather we will not dispatch over a weekend and your order will be held for a Monday dispatch.
- We recommend Carnations only for Eire deliveries, any other flowers will be posted entirely at the customers risk.
- We reserve the right to change the customers selection for a bouquet of equal or higher value if the requested flowers are unavailable. In practice this has never happened.
- If the postman is unable to deliver your flowers he will leave a note stating that a package is available for collection at the local sorting office.
- Our guaranteed 24 hour delivery operates Monday to Thursday, these are the only days that the Royal Mail operate the service.
- Please remember to include the recipients postcode in your order.
- Where dispatch is required on the day you place the order we will endeavour to carry out your request, however we cannot guarantee dispatch of orders received after 11 a.m. UK Time. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following day.
- Should a UK order fail to arrive after 3 working days and no delivery has been attempted we will either replace that order free of charge or you may have a full refund. Eire orders will be dealt with in a similar way after 5 working days.
- Should you have any problems or queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org