With the introduction of the new GDPR laws in May 2018 it actually means no change to the way Classic Flowers operate, however for the avoidance of any doubt, below is a summary of how we treat any data we have on customers:
- When an order is placed we receive the necessary information to process that order.
- We do not receive full card details, these are processed through a secure server for settlement by Worldpay.
- If you create an account, your card details are stored on a secure server, we have no access to these details. Upon request we are able to delete these details.
- We will not send any pomotional e-mails unless you have checked the box subscribing to our mailing list. Upon request we will remove you form our mailing list.
- We do not pass on any customer details to third parties.
- Any customer data we receive may be used in internal analysis.
- Should you wish to delete your account or remove yourself from our mailing list you can do this yourself once logged in to our site or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal and we will do it for you.
- Should you wish to know what, if any, information we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com